Zombie Card Based Game “Shelter” Now Available FreeApril 27, 2013 1 Comment
Shelter is an exciting new zombie game that plays like a hybrid of a collectible card game and a castle defence title. The game is a blend of what The Walking Dead comic book fans love, as well as the comparable Yu-Gi-Oh! anime and trading card game. Shelter will provide you with hours of challenging play.Take a look at the trailer below:
Defend yourself from the zombie onslaught as you fight to be reunited with the woman you love. You define your strategy, but be warned… …No single strategy will win.
- - Deep but accessible game-play. Easy to learn. Hard to master.
- - More than 100 game cards.
- - Integrated deck builder for deeply customisable play.
- - Graphic novel & comic inspired hand drawn artwork.
- - Compelling story and characters.
- - 5 Campaign levels including a free roaming level
Now keep in mind kiddies that this version of Shelter is ad-supported. In the future the paid version of Shelter may receive features that are not available in Shelter Free.
Do yourselves a favor and check it out below for Free:
Source: Windows Phone Store
Tags: free, Pokemon, shelter, the walking dead, trading card game, yu-gi-ohAbout, Apps, Games, News