AR Drone 2 Controller: Now in the Windows Phone StoreApril 24, 2013 1 Comment
Fresh out of Microsoft’s Singapore’s Windows Phone developer challenge, one of the apps featured is already on the Windows Phone Store.
Check out AR Drone 2 Controller!
AR Drone 2 Controller for Windows Phone features:
- Basic navigations of taking off, landing, moving around and rotating
- Compass, HUD, altitude, horizontal levels and battery level readout
- Text-to-speech capabilities when launching, landing and playing of animations
- Voice control for taking off and landing of AR Drone.
- Animations – These are pre-programmed stunt procedures which you can command your AR Drone to execute. The highlight includes a flip animation (refer to video below) of the AR Drone.
- Map and GPS Coordinates (Work in progress)
- Video Feed (Work in progress)
Free to Download ( Windows Phone 8 )
The free trial and the full version are actually the same, but you can buy the app if you like it and want to support us.
AR Drone 2 Controller allows you to fly the Parrot AR Drone 2.0 around or do all the animations with your Windows Phone. You can also use voice commands such as “Take off” or “Land”.
We are trying to provide with some configurations, and hopefully they will come in the next update.
Video streaming is also not supported yet because of unsupported codec, but we are trying hard to achieve that.Tags: AR Drone 2, AR Drone 2 Controller, Windows PhoneApps