Fotor: First Lands on Windows 8 – Now on Windows PhoneApril 22, 2013 1 Comment
Fotor, the photo editing app has been on the Windows Store for months now but I am happy to see that the Windows Phone 8 has recently surfaced on the store as well.
- Advanced editing of photos (brightness, contrast, saturation, temperature, definition, resolution, cropping, tilt-shift mode, etc.)
- More than 60 effects & 20 styles of frames.
- A comprehensive help tutorial.
- A fast and intuitive interface.
- Backup in high definition.
- Direct sharing to social networks, E-mail, SMS, Bluetooth, NFC, OneNote, etc.
Download for Free ( Windows Phone 8 )
Download It For Windows 8
App Info: Fotor for Windows Phone 8 brings all the power and creative potential of Fotor to your Windows Phone so you can edit on the fly and share your pictures with anyone and everyone! We’ve included all the features you’ve come to love on the Windows Phone 8 platform, so you’ll feel right at home as soon as you open the app. Right as you open up Fotor for Windows 8 you arrive at the editing home page where all of your edits begin. From here you can do all sorts of things with your photo. You can adjust Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and more. These are all professional level editing parameters that you can edit quickly and easily with Fotor. If it’s size you’re worried about, you can use the Crop tool to alter your photo using Square, Widescreen, Classic or Free-form proportions. You can even flip and rotate your photo in any direction you please.