Mehdoh App Updated – Now Supports Nokia’s #2InstaWithLoveApril 2, 2013 1 Comment
The very popular Twitter client Mehdoh for Windows Phone has learned of few new tricks in its last update. While the app has received many new fixes and features (list below), the most noticeable is the fact that it now supports #2InstaWithLove images.
versions 8.9 (WP8 on the store, WP7 coming soon)
- Delete saved search (hold on search)
- Support for #2InstaWithLove images (timeline+details screens)
- Support for SkyDrive images in the timeline (Big thank you to @nilayshah80 for the help!)
- Copy Tweet Link to clipboard on share menu
- Filling gaps now keeps position at the oldest tweet
- Larger timeline images
- Resuming the app now also refreshes (WP8 only)
- Re-written start up + tweetmarker syncronisation
- Visual indicator for tweetmarker
- Fix for pop ups when theme has been changed
- Fix for Instagram comments
- Lower memory usage on timeline images (WP8 only)
- Lower memory usage on photo view
- Multiple twitter account support.
- Instagram account support (feed/popular/profiles/searching).
- Soundcloud account support (with background audio player!)
- Twitter Streaming (real-time feeds).
- Twitter Lists.
- Lock screen notifications and live tile (WP8 only)
- Lock screen wallpaper (WP8 only)
- Voice commands (WP8 only)
- Inline media previews.
- Image / website previews in the app
- Fully customizable layout. An amazing new clutter-free photo timeline… the list goes on!
- LOTS more features and fully configurable.
Mehdoh is the premier Twitter client, with support for Soundcloud and Instagram accounts, for Windows Phone!
IMPORTANT: You MUST enable the background task in order to receive mention/message notifications on the live tile and lock screen.
Plus all of the features you’ve come to know and love from the number one social network client exclusive to Windows Phone.
Now with more features than you can shake a stick at. Why not head on over to our website www.mehdoh.com and read the full list!Tags: #2InstaWithLove, MehdohApps