Chaos Rings Now Available For Windows Phone 7March 27, 2013 4 Comments
Chaos Rings was just released to the Windows Phone Store for the Windows Phone 7.5 OS. This is good news for those with a Windows Phone sporting the 7.5, but we sure hope this is a temporary glitch. The game is a phenomenal triumph visually, so for this not to be available for Windows Phone 8 is baffling. Take a look below:
CHAOS RINGS takes full advantage of the Windows Phone’s capabilities. Using a classic game system that any RPG fan will enjoy, it presents an epic tale consisting of four different scenarios, all brought to you with gorgeous sound and unbelievably smooth 3D graphics.
The story revolves around a tournament where combatants fight for their lives: the Ark Arena. Upon choosing a pair of characters, one male and one female, you will then have to fight against the other pairs. Each pair has their own story, and the truth behind the Ark Arena will not be revealed until each story is completed.
- High-quality voice acting that brings game characters to life
- Amazingly smooth 3D graphics
- Gorgeous sound that takes full advantage of the Windows Phone’s powerful hardware
- A deep story with unique twists for every pair and multiple endings
- Highly polished game and battle systems with a traditional feel
- Hours upon hours of gameplay, complete with hidden bosses, secret weapons, and more
No word on if or when this title will come to Windows Phone 8..keep your eyes pierced and hold your breath!…MBGW
Download to Try it for free below or Buy Now for
Source: Windows Phone Blog