United Airlines Lands on the Windows Phone StoreMarch 21, 2013 1 Comment
We finally got our hands on Pandora earlier today, now United Airlines has landed on the Windows Phone Store for Windows Phone 8 devices to join the party.
- “My Travel” section – easy storage of reservations, boarding passes, flight status alerts and United Club one-time passes
- Check-in and mobile boarding pass storage – quick access so you’re ready on the go
- Flight booking – book your flights, including award travel, from your mobile device
- Review your reservations – once travel is booked, you can access your reservations, change seats, add to your device calendar or send your itinerary via email
- Flight Status – view the upgrade list, seat map, in-flight amenities and departure gate for your flights
- Flight status notification and live tiles – monitor a selected flight
- Account access – enroll in MileagePlus® or view your current account activity
- United Club locations – find a location or purchase a one-time pass
- FlightView – view flight maps showing current flight status and weather
Additional features include United social media networking information, access to our flight timetable and free Sudoku games.
Free to Download ( Windows Phone 8 )
App Info: United Airlines is proud to introduce our new mobile app for Windows Phone 8 devices. With helpful features for your entire journey, the United Airlines Mobile App will quickly become your indispensable travel companion.