Fhotoroom: Premium Photo Editing App Gets Huge Update (free)March 18, 2013 1 Comment
Fhotoroom, one of my favorite photo apps on Windows Phone has recently received a huge update.
New to Version 3.0
- Update Tilt shift filter
- New Before/After
- New Gestures
- Swipe Left/Right for Filter
- Drag Up/Down to control slide
- Double Tap Before/After
- Camera now supports full Resolution Auto save.
- Update Camera faster with multi-shot support
- Additional UI updates through out.
- WP8 updating coming soon…
- 18 Powerful Editing Fx (Tones, Brightness, Saturation, Sharpen, RGB Colors, Resize, Rotate, Crop, etc…)
- 28 Beautiful Styles (Komo, Hazelnut, Chili Peppers, Tsar, Pulp Fiction, Herc, Sahara, Blue Moon, Silver, Tinge, 1976, Don Juan, Sunset, Aura, Tilt shift, Classic Vogue, etc..)
- 9 White Balance + Custom
- 28 Vibrant Light Fx (Light Leaks, Bokeh, Rainbows etc..)
- 27 Textures
- 9 Vignettes (custom colors now)
- 33 Frames and Borders
- Tilt Shift (Circle and Rectangle)
- Auto Stabilizer
- Dynamic EV with support for +/- 1/2 step.
- Builtin Level (Accelerometer Calibration as well)
- Self Timer
- 5 Common Camera Presets (Action, Night, Portrait etc..)
- Front Facing Camera Support
- Auto Focus
- Central Focus
- Spot Focus
- Hardware and Software Shutter Support
- Grid Support
- Red Eye Removal (if supported by cam)
- 5x Digital Zoom
Download for Free
fhotoroom is a camera, photo editor and social experience network that has+130 high quality filters that can be combined in any way to give a moment in time a unique look and feel. Winography with style.
Then share your beautiful photos with skydrive, flickr, facebook, twitter or tumblr all at once with a single click. Show off your Winography.
Tags: Fhotoroom, Free Apps, Instagram, Photo Editing, Windows PhoneApps