Disqus App Updated – Bug Fixes and Now Available WorldwideMarch 18, 2013 1 Comment
The newly released Disqus app has recently been updated oto squash some bugs and it is now available in all markets.
NEW IN VERSION 1.1
- Bug fixes
- Better messaging when a user isn’t allowed to post on a site
- Added Dutch translation
- Improved Italian translation
- Availability in all markets
- Stay current with your favorite discussions by receiving timely notifications any time a user replies to you
- Follow friends, frenemies, dinosaurs, and site authors to get updates on their activity throughout the web
- Explore the thousands of active communities and millions of active discussions within the app in the Explore section
- Interact with discussions every way you’re familiar with on Disqus: write comments and replies, star your favorite discussions, vote on comments and mention users all within a fluid, native interface
- Live tiles deliver notifications and new activity right to your home screen. Pin extra tiles for search queries and discussions you want to stay on top of
- Moderate discussions for any Disqus-enabled site you administer
Free to Download
App Info: A mobile gateway to thousands of live discussions across the Disqus community of communities. Find, follow and discuss the stuff worth talking about, no matter what stuff you’re into.