Brotherhood of Violence Now Available On Windows Phone 8March 16, 2013 1 Comment
Brotherhood of Violence is Now available for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8! This new brawler type game puts your fighting skills to the test with stunning 3D graphics, multiple fighting disciplines, and more than 400 ever evolving fighters that learn through artificial intelligence. Battle your way through 30 environments to defeat punks, ninja, Yakuza and more. Watch out for the Big Boss. He has it in for you and his skills are unmatched!
You’re a former member of an elite brotherhood of assassins. The problem is, with this brotherhood there’s no such thing as a “former” member. You knew the Big Boss would try to drag you back in, but you never thought he’s kidnap your brother to get to you. Now you must follow the way of the warrior to find him and bring him home. Check out the trailer below:
Brotherhood of Violence Features Include:
* High end 3D engine, the most advanced on Windows Phone 8
* Explore 30+ unique environments
* More than 400 different stylized opponents to defeat!
* Choose from 12 unique fighters or create your own with a deep character editor (features: face, complexion, weight, clothes, accessories and more)
* Evolving fighters AI will keep you entertained
* Play daily challenges: Hitman, Battle Royale and Survival !
* In-App purchases available for game credits, unlocking more companions, more attacks styles, new abilities, clothes and more!
* High quality character animations with 5 different fighting styles: Boxing, Muey-thai, Feral, Kung-fu and Karate
* Stunning graphics, full 3D characters, advanced lighting and an unprecedented level of detail
* Intuitive controls with jump, roll, attack, quick time events, super moves and more!
* Trial available
Three levels of difficulty ensure that you’ll never be bored as you perfect your fighting style. All you have to decide is whether to follow the light path of the warrior, or go into the dark. Download Brotherhood of Violence now and get your brawl on!
Download the Free Trial or Buy it Now for $1.49 Below:
Source: Realtech VR