Call of Duty ‘Elite’: Available Now on the Windows Phone StoreMarch 13, 2013 1 Comment
Activision has published a companion app for Call of Duty called ‘Elite’ on the Windows Phone Store.
- Career Summary provides deep statistics on personal play-style, so players can analyze their progress over time.
- Visit Clan HQ for a detailed breakdown of Clan’s stats, Recent Winnings, and more.
- Enlist in Competitions for the chance to earn Clan XP and digital badges.
- Leagues are your gateway into Call of Duty®: Black Ops II League Play, giving you an in-depth, per-season breakdown of your division and subdivision standings.
- Review Recent Matches to track your performance on a match-by-match basis.
- Watch Call of Duty® Elite TV on the go or in-between games. Get developer tips, strategy programming, custom class overviews, and more.
Free to Download ( Windows Phone 8 )
App Info: Access your Call of Duty® HQ anytime, anywhere with the Call of Duty® Elite mobile app. Track and analyze your multiplayer progress, plus new and veteran players alike can check out Call of Duty® Elite TV programming for the latest tips and strategies on how to improve their multiplayer skills. Use Clan HQ to view recent winnings, stats, and leaderboards for your clan. Enlist in Competitions for the chance to earn Clan XP and digital badges.Tags: Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty Elite, Companion App, Windows PhoneApps, Games