MyWallets: Free App Now Available on the Windows Phone StoreMarch 11, 2013 1 Comment
Here is a brand new money app for Windows Phone 7.x and Windows Phone 8. The app looks great and it is free to download.
- Keeping purses adding icons.
- Managing groups, sub-groups, etc. With the addition of icons.
- Keeping parishes and loss bound to wallets and groups.
- Conducting money transfers between wallets.
- View the report daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- View the schedule of change of day, week, month and year.
- View the report on expenses and incomes with a grouping for a selected period.
- View the report on expenses and incomes with a partition on the wallets for the selected period.
- View a pie chart of expenses and incomes with grouping for a selected period.
- View the total expenses of the parish and loss for the chosen period.
- Import and export database to a file.
- Set a password for entry the program.
- Change the theme, background image and time format.
- Sync with accounts facebook, Google, vk.com
- Sync to the cloud (all data on the server).
- Adding currencies
My Wallets Lets Users Keep Track of Finances on Windows Phone
March 11, 2013 – Paul Kataykin, an independent software developer, today released a free personal finance application called My Wallets. The application is available for Windows Phone 8 / 7.5.
My Wallet is a personal finance app designed to help users to keep track of their finances on the go. The application shows you everything you want to see in order to understand where you’ve been spending and where you need to save to maintain your financial well-being. To get started, you need to create accounts in the app for credit cards, cash and bank accounts, and then enter transactions for your income and purchases. Categories and subcategories help you to see your spending in details and discover problem areas.
The application provides various reports to look at different aspects of your financial life. You can, for example, see the list or pie chart that shows how much money is going to food, gasoline, clothing and other categories, or how much you’ve spent in a specific category in the last week or month.
My Wallet requires Windows Phone 8 or 7.5 and is available for free.
Free to Download
App Info: you want to control your expenses and income, and always know how much was spent and received in the past day, week, month or year, this program will be a good helper to you.
You can find out how much you spend money every day. You can create a variety of wallets and cards to control the balance of cash, balance on credit card in a safe or in the bank.
You can create groups and sub-groups that can help you find out which area is the largest nursing or parish funds. Also, you can view a variety of graphic statements of your savings.