Disqus Now Available on the Windows Phone StoreMarch 5, 2013 1 Comment
About a week ago, we showed off the fact that Disqus has an app in beta on the Windows Phone Store. I guess everything went great with the testing phase as the app is actually available on the Windows Phone Store right now.
- Stay current with your favorite discussions by receiving timely notifications any time a user replies to you
- Follow friends, frenemies, dinosaurs, and site authors to get updates on their activity throughout the web
- Explore the thousands of active communities and millions of active discussions within the app in the Explore section
- Interact with discussions every way you’re familiar with on Disqus: write comments and replies, star your favorite discussions, vote on comments and mention users all within a fluid, native interface
- Live tiles deliver notifications and new activity right to your home screen. Pin extra tiles for search queries and discussions you want to stay on top of
- Moderate discussions for any Disqus-enabled site you administer
Free to Download
App Info: A mobile gateway to thousands of live discussions across the Disqus community of communities. Find, follow and discuss the stuff worth talking about, no matter what stuff you’re into.