Windows Phone Portico Update Available Now for Verizon’s HTC 8XFebruary 21, 2013 No Comments
The Windows Phone 8 Portico update has arrived for Verizon’s Windows Phone 8x by HTC. The update first arrived on AT&T Windows Phone handsets about a month ago and it is finally available to Verizon customers.
- stability fixes
- SMS call reject
- mass select
- SMS drafts
- persistent Wi-Fi connection (when display is off)
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth profile have been improved for performance.
- Increased flexibility to manage browser history.
- Added capability to select an MP3 file as a ring tone.
- Incremental security feature allowing user to restrict calls to a limited list of numbers.
- Messaging enhancements to allow user to edit an MMS while forwarding.
- User can auto-retry with connectivity, multi-select recipients for a message and ignore calls with SMS reply.
Tags: portico, Verizon, Windows Phone 8x by HTCNews