Bloomberg App Redesigned – Available for ALL Windows PhonesFebruary 19, 2013 1 Comment
The Bloomberg app which was previously a Nokia exclusive has now been redesigned and available for everyone.
- Latest Market Moving News including Bloomberg TV and Bloomberg Radio
- Customizable Watchlist – Track and analyze your stocks and holdings with detailed performance charts and summary visualizations
- Personalized scrolling ticker
- Currency Calculator
- Latest market-moving news across 35 categories including: Economy, Politics, Technology, Health Care, Energy, Spending, Bonds, Commodities, Currencies, Emerging Markets
- On demand access to Bloomberg TV and Radio, featuring critically acclaimed shows like Bloomberg West, Charlie Rose and Tom Keene and interviews with the most preeminent minds in business, finance, and economics.
- Get the latest news on companies in your Watchlist and on key events in the business world
- Latest market data for global Equity Indexes, Bonds, Futures, Commodities & Currencies.
- Personalize and access the markets that are most important to you
- Track, manage and analyze your personal holdings (stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies etc.) with powerful performance charts, including Leaders & Laggers and summary visualizations by Asset Type, Industry & Location.
- Access detailed company pages that include key statistics, financials and earnings updates.
Tools & Visualizations:
- Instant snapshot of how the world markets that are important to you are performing.
- Utilize analytical tools to better understand how companies and markets have performed.
- Facebook, Twitter, Email Integration
Download for Free
App Info: Get instant access on your Windows phone to all your business and finance news, market data and portfolio tracking tools from Bloomberg, the most trusted source for financial professionals around the world. Personalize the information that is most relevant to you and access it instantly with custom panoramas and live tiles of stocks, indexes, news, video, and audio on the home screen.