Concept Art: New Facebook App for Windows PhoneFebruary 11, 2013 1 Comment
I rarely use the Facebook app on Windows Phone as the people hub pretty much tackles all of my needs. However, I would maybe use it more if it was a better app to use and look at.
Introducing this new concept for a Windows Phone 8 Facebook app:
Our friends over at 1800pocketPC tried to tackle readers suggestions and gripes about the current app which included:
- Background notifications preferences – update interval, separate notifications for different events, friends, settings for vibrate and audio alert, Notifications within the app on/off
- Keeping scroll position when return from a picture, profile or link
- Automatic link detection within the app
- Better and easy sharing options for messages, photos, videos and links
- More post and status options – preview, hide / show, edit and delete
- More options for uploading and downloading photos and videos – mass upload/delete
- Online friends list
- Text and voice chat
- Ability for dark and light theme
- Saving screen size with better UI optimization, hiding the top panel and bottom buttons – there is no need to see all the time the facebook logo
What do you guys think?
You can see more at 1800PocketPC