Spotify Has Landed on the Windows Phone Store (Premium Free Trial Available)February 8, 2013 1 Comment
Spotify is now available on your Windows Phone 8 device. Even better is the fact that a premium trial is available to the service for a whole month.
- Search, browse & play millions of tracks.
- Explore & play your friends’ playlists, top artists and tracks.
- Stream over WiFi or 2.5/3G – all your existing playlists are available.
- Offline playlists – play your music without an internet connection.
- On-the-fly sync – every track you add to a playlist appears on mobile and computer.
- What’s New view.
- Receive music from friends via the inbox.
- Starred tracks – tag all your favourites into a special list.
Free to Download (Windows Phone 8 devices only)
Spotify Beta opens up your Windows Phone to a world of music. With Spotify Premium you can access millions of tracks from our library, and take your playlists on the go with the Offline mode – no connection needed.
Spotify Premium free trial
If you haven’t tried Premium before, you can try it on your mobile for 48 hours, completely free. You don’t even need to enter credit card details. Simply download the app and log in*.
If 48-hours isn’t enough, you can extend your trial by 30 days by following the details in the email we send you when you log in.
detailsTags: spotify, Windows Phone, Windows Phone 8Apps