EA’s Real Racing 2: Nokia Exclusive Coming Soon to Windows PhoneJanuary 30, 2013 1 Comment
It looks like EA’s ‘Real Racing 2′ will be making its way onto the Windows Phone Store as a Nokia exclusive soon. The game has now been featured on Xbox360Achievements with a full list of achievements which usually means that the game should be available really soon.
Real Racing 2 sets the pace as the most critically-acclaimed racing simulation on Android. Speed away with hours of high-performance gameplay, cutting-edge graphics, and intuitive controls. Experience the excitement, competition, and glory of authentic championship racing with Real Racing 2!
- Test your racing prowess on a 16 car grid against highly skilled AI drivers.
- Select from 30 officially licensed cars including the 2010 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500, 2010 Nissan GT-R (R35), 2012 McLaren MP4-12C, and more!
- • Work your way from rookie to pro in a robust Career Mode, offering 10 hours of exhilarating gameplay. Jump into a Quick Race for instant fun or try to beat the clock in Time Trial Mode.
- Race in 15 beautiful locations, with 40 miles of highly detailed race tracks, speedways, and city circuits – including twilight and night races.
- Touch or tilt to steer, as you experience state-of-the-art handling with customizable options that tailor to your personal driving style.
- Experience the intensity of head-to-head racing with 5 unique camera angles and breath-taking graphics powered by Firemint’s exclusive high performance Mint3D™ engine.
Tags: EA, Nokia, Real Racing 2, Windows PhoneFeatured, Games