Dicom Viewer for Windows Phone Gets Updated for WP8January 28, 2013 1 Comment
Early 2012, we featured the first and only Dicom Viewer on the Windows Phone Store. Now it has been updated for Windows Phone 8 and the paid version is now only $2.99.
Windows Phone Dicom Viewer features at a glance:
- Easy to use DICOM image and header viewer.
- Supports DICOM network services (C-FIND SCU, C-GET SCU, C-STORE SCU, C-ECHO SCU, WORKLIST SCU, PRINT SCU) without the need of any other middleware.
- Compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc.) and all manufacturers.
- Multi-criteria image search (patient name, patient id, modality, series description, series date).
- Annotation texts that include patient name, examination date and description, image orientation and more.
- Hi quality interpolated image resizing.
- Gesture-driven level-window adjustment.
- Image histogram viewing.
- Modality worklist viewer.
- Distance measurement tool.
- Supports DICOM image uploading to remote DICOM nodes and Dropbox.
- Supports image uploading to Skydrive.
- Supports image printing in DICOM compatible film and paper printers.
Windows Phone Dicom Viewer is an easy to use, powerful application that can query, receive, display and process medical DICOM images without the need of any middleware.
Windows Phone Dicom Viewer is the essential complementary DICOM software, of a modern and up to date radiology laboratory. Even though a modern lab usually has all the appropriate tools to manage medical images from its modalities, physicians can come to a dead end when they need to receive and review images while being on the move.
Windows Phone Dicom Viewer is essential not only to radiologists but to any specialist that receives patient images from collaborating labs in DICOM format in everyday practice.Tags: DICOM, Dicom Viewer, Windows PhoneApps