Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1: Tough Water Resistant Windows 8 Tablet (videos)January 18, 2013 2 Comments
Check out this little tablet that Panasonic showed off at CES this year. It is military strong as it is all-weather IP65 dust and water resistant. The 10.1-inch tablet also runs pretty quick with Windows 8 installed and an i5vPro™ Processor.
- DURABILITY: MIL-STD-810G, 4-foot drop and all-weather IP65 dust and water resistant design
- HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE: Genuine Windows 8 Pro 64-bit (with Windows 7 downgrade option) – Third-generation Intel® Core™ i5vPro™ Processor
- DISPLAY: 10.1-inch, HD daylight-readable, ten-point multi touch + digitizer The thinnest and lightest fully-rugged, 10.1–inch, Windows 8 tablet.
- INTERFACE AND EXPANSION: USB 3.0 + HDMI ports; optional dedicated GPS; Serial, Ethernet, MicroSD or second USB port
- WIRELESS: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and optional 4G LTE or 3G Gobi™
- 128GB SSD, which can be upgraded up to 256GB
- up to 8GB of RAM
- eight-hour battery
- $2,900 Retail
Check out the unveiling as well as some drop and water tests