FC Rocket: New Xbox for Windows Phone Game Launches in Store (Nokia Exclusive)January 17, 2013 1 Comment
Nokia launched an Xbox for Windows Phone game recently, now today they have launched another by the name of FC Rocket.
✈ NEW VOYAGES AWAIT
• 10 new Motherships!
• New ‘Rescue’ game mode!
• 4 new Bots!
✈ Simple Game, Stellar Content
• The classic Flight Control experience – but with a retro Sci-Fi inspired flavor and pace all of its own
• 15 spacecraft with unique abilities and characteristics
• Thrilling game modes such as the fast-paced Infinity and the expansive Odyssey
• A cast of quirky Robots with special powers that help boost your score
✈ Unlimited Fun
• Unlock a near endless number of stages. Push onward and venture to the farthest frontiers…
• Multiple lives means one collision isn’t the end of your daring ion-powered adventure. The galaxy loves a risk-taker…
• Keep your fleet fully stocked with goodies from the Shop
• Compete with the galaxy’s top captains on the online leaderboards
Free to Try – $2.99 to Buy (Nokia Exclusive)
It’s Flight Control… But Not As You Know It!
Flight Control Rocket is the next evolution of Firemint’s genre-defining #1 hit, Flight Control.
Leave the terrestrial skies of Earth and venture into a whole new galaxy of adventure, action, and addictive path-drawing gameplay!