AT&T To Offer Buy One, Get $100 Off A Second Windows PhoneJanuary 13, 2013 1 Comment
AT&T only wants the best for those who have yet to experience the brilliance that is the Windows Phone 8. Along with the extended free wireless plate offering being extended for the Nokia Lumia 920, AT&T is now going the distance with a discount of up to $100 bucks on a second smartphone. In a leaked internal email to WPCentral all the lovely details are made clear but there is still no word if this will be offered online and/or in-store at the moment. Now just how cool is that? Check out the official details below:
Buy Any Windows Phone 8 and Get Up to $100 Off a Second Windows Phone 8
Effective January 11, 2013, through February 21, 2013, customers who buy any Windows Phone 8 get up to $100 off a second (like) Windows Phone 8 (e.g., Nokia/Nokia or HTC/HTC Windows Phone 8).
- Smartphone rate plan requirements: Standard data and voice plan requirements to obtain two-year commitment pricing apply.
- The bundle discount of up to $100 applies towards the lower-priced device.
- If buying a second smartphone and the second smartphone is less than $100, it is free.
- New smartphone activation and all upgrades are eligible. Standard ETFs apply.
- The 14-day return policy remains in effect for this promotion.
- Customers who purchase any qualifying Nokia or HTC device, and later decide to purchase a second within the promotion period, may receive the bundle discount