Nokia Xpress is Out of Beta and Now Available on the Windows Phone StoreDecember 25, 2012 4 Comments
Nokia Xpress is out of beta and now available on the Windows Phone Store.
- Magazine – Store and read articles, news blogs and more in a clean, easy-to-read format
- Monitor Data Usage – Data usage and savings are reported as a live tile on the start page and via a detailed dashboard in the app
- In Page Search – tap on a word and discover related content with automatic contextual search. Currently supported by Wikipedia, Bing and YouTube.
- SkyDrive – easily save and store videos and images to SkyDrive without using your precious data plan
- Translations – One click language translation is available for virtually any web page.
The app is only available for Windows Phone 8 devices.
Download For Free
Nokia Xpress is a content discovery app that connects you to the internet in an entirely new way. This cloud-powered app is a fast and fun way to find and enjoy interesting web content while saving time and money. The Xpress platform compresses data by about two thirds so you use less of your data plan and save battery charge. Connect with the latest stories & content while automatically optimizing for a better experience and lower data usage. Nokia Xpress: Save more. Enjoy more. Do more.