Rumor: Windows Phone 7.8 to be Released on 11/28 (Wednesday)November 26, 2012 4 Comments
We have all been waiting for news about Windows Phone 7.8. We have heard rumors about when it should be available and rumors as to what features its really packing. Some have said later this year, others state early 2013. Some mention that the update will bring the following to last gen hardware.
- new start screen with 3 tile sizes
- improved lock screen
- Bing wallpapers
- 20 theme colors
- IE browser security upgrades
- ability to edit MP3s as ring tones
- sharing multimedia files via Bluetooth
- contacts transfer/sharing application
- New Nokia Apps (Lumia Only)
Now WMPU is reporting that the update might be available as early as November 28th which is actually this Wednesday. They have no proof to share with anyone as they also state it is a huge rumor. Hopefully, I hope they are right on point and we all get the update soon.