Developer: Introducing Nokia Ad Exchange (Info + Video)October 30, 2012 No Comments
Nokia has announced their Nokia Ad Exchange for mobile devices.
Introducing Nokia Ad Exchange, a private mobile advertising exchange offering access to the top ad networks in the world. With one API and one partner, you’ll get access to over 120 ad agencies and networks worldwide.
- Full cross-platform support (including Windows Phone, Series 40, Symbian,
iOS, Blackberry, and Android)
- Optimization across 120+ ad networks
- Payment enabled in over 200 countries
- Smart, contextual ad servicing for optimum effective cost per mile
- Easy to implement – just one line of code
- Manage your own ad campaigns to promote your app
The exchange’s SDK lets you incorporate in-app advertising and be ready for payments in few minutes. You will also get a single dashboard to track your apps’ performance. And you can turn to Nokia Ad Exchange for both free house campaigns aimed at cross-promoting your applications, and paid campaigns in which you bid for ad space on others’ apps.
You can read more about the service and sign up here