Smartboard Calculator by Melon Mobile Now FreeOctober 22, 2012 No Comments
Smartboard Calculator by Melon Mobile is now completely free and fully functional (ads).
Free to Download
A calculator with an exciting user experience inspired by the oldschool blackboard that allows you to work with grids & export your results to a spreadsheet!
Smartboard Calculator is the blackboard that calculates everything for you: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and statistics problems as well as problems with units of time, distance, velocity, weight, temperature, energy, pressure and more!
But the best thing about Smartboard Calculator is how it outperforms any regular calculator in every area:
- Usability – this app allows you to see all the expressions and results you have written together, on one board, and refer to their values later
- Grids – on top of the functions you’d normally expect, we’ve added working with grids (tables) which can make many problems easier to solve (great for keeping score of card and board games!)
- Functions – a vast array of embedded functions in different areas
- Units – work with units of time, distance, surface and enjoy automatic conversion between them
- Value for money – much, much cheaper than a calculator, it’s always in your pocket, and takes no extra space
- Design – it’s smart, original and good-looking
Thanks to its export to Excel™ function (works best with grids), Smartboard Calculator can also be the birth place of every homework. Plus, no calculation you write is ever lost – with the app’s history log you can refer back to any expression you wrote earlier.
Smartboard Calculator – especially for students from middle school all the way to the undergraduate level!
*** The free version offers a preview of the full app functionality with a few features disabled.
Limited features: In each category of math functions and available units, you can work with just a couple of functionalities (out of a dozen available).
*** Available in the paid version only: export to Excel, backup to SkyDrive, using favorites, templates and history.