Xbox Live’s Carcassonne, Coming To Windows Phone October 24thOctober 8, 2012 No Comments
Coming October 24th to the Windows Phone, Carcassonne, the award-winning tile-based board game by Klaus-Jürgen Wrede.
Check out the details and screens from PlayXbla below:
Just a few years after its release, Carcassonne became a modern classic and a must-play. Turn by turn, the players create a landscape by placing tiles with roads, cities, fields, and cloisters.
The players deploy their followers - knights, monks, thieves, or farmers – to earn points. The player with the most points after the final scoring wins the game. The ever changing landscape makes each game a new experience.
With the official expansion The River II, Online Multiplayer, XBOX Live Achievements, Leaderboards and more, this game never gets old.
• Includes the official expansion “The River II”.
• Local and online multi-player mode.
• Clever AI opponents with individual strategies.
• Expansive tutorial for beginners.
• Xbox Live Achievements and Leaderboard