Mastercard Lands on the Windows Phone Store w/ ATM HunterSeptember 30, 2012 2 Comments
Mastercard has landed on Windows Phone with ATM Finder.
- Finds ATMs based on your current location.
- Find ATMs based on any address or airport location in the world.
- Tells you whether an ATM is a bank ATM or an ATM in a local store, as well as exactly where it’s located, i.e., at a store, gas station, etc.
- Locates your own bank’s ATMs when you want to make a deposit or a withdrawal.
- Locates merchants who accept PayPass.
- Provides you with the distance between your chosen location and the closest ATM or merchant who accepts PayPass in the US and many other countries.
- Provides you with driving directions and a map to the nearest ATM and PayPass acceptance locations in the US and many other countries.
- Allows you to share ATM and PayPass locations with others via SMS.
- Gives you helpful tips on how to be smarter with your money and safer at ATM locations with the click of a button.
The app is an eyesore but it looks like it gets the job done. The best part is that Mastercard is now developing for Windows Phone.
Download for Free
Find ATMs located around the world with your Windows Phone’s GPS, by entering an address or an airport location, from wherever you happen to be. You can also find merchants who accept MasterCard® PayPass™.
The MasterCard ATM Hunter makes it fast and easy for you to locate the closest ATM location and PayPass acceptance locations. And because the ATM Hunter is location aware, there’s no need to input your address or current location, no matter where in the world you are.
The ATM Hunter lets you tailor your search on what you want to do. If you need to make an ATM deposit or want to use your own bank to avoid fees, you can search for your specific bank’s ATMs. If you just need to pick up some cash, you can search for all nearby ATM locations.Tags: ATM Hunter, MasterCard, Windows PhoneNews