Free version of Pirate Cat Available – Now You Can Unlock Full Game w/out AdsAugust 20, 2012 1 Comment
Now this is a really cool idea. The creators of Pirate Cat have updated the free version with the ability to unlock the paid version for free by just being good at the game.
That’s not all, in order to allow more people to play the game we have baked and released a free, ad powered version. But there is a trick, as we didn’t
wanted to impact the experience, IF THE PLAYER USES, AT LEAST ONCE, EACH OF THE 4 GAME’S POWER UPS, THE ADS WILL AUTOMAGICALLY DISAPPEAR FOREVER! That’s right, all you have to do to get the same content than the full version for free is to play and enjoy the game!
New to the free version:
- A new power up that allow you to travel back in time
- A additional training mode that detect when a new player is having a hard time with controls
- A dynamic live tile that will display your last score, your best score and your rank
And some improvements:
- A More readable and user friendly ranking screen
- Lot of optimization regarding performance on first generationdevices
Here is the (Free Version)
Buy for $0.99
The captain found THE map, but it does not really lead to the expected location… Actually, it takes to the moon, and he thought that sending you there to dig up the treasure would be a great idea.
You are the Pirate Cat, and you have to reach the moon by using your brand new handmade wings, hitting birds and collecting feathers to keep flying. Try to reach the moon before the break of dawn!