National Australia Bank (NAB) Now on WIndows PhoneAugust 13, 2012 1 Comment
National Australia Bank (NAB) is now on Windows Phone.
NAB Internet Banking:
* 4-digit passcode login for instant access to NAB Internet Banking
* Check your account balance and transaction history
* Transfer funds to linked accounts, saved payees, or other people
* Pay bills
* View your NAB Online Trading share portfolio.
* Keep up with the @NAB Twitter feed and YouTube channel
* Find your nearest ATM and/or branch instantly and get directions from your current location
* Foreign exchange rate calculator
Download for Free
Access NAB services wherever you are on your Windows Phone
We have given you the option to use a 4-digit passcode to login to Internet Banking. It is just as secure as using your NAB ID and password, but much faster. Of course, you can continue to use your NAB ID and password, if you prefer. Either way, NAB Internet Banking on your mobile is always protected with 128-bit encryption, and if you’re using a 4-digit passcode, additional fraud prevention measures are in place.
When using NAB Internet Banking via this mobile app, you are protected by similar security measures as those we use to protect the full version of NAB Internet Banking. The main difference is that you can’t make payments that require an SMS Security code. For payments that do require SMS Security, please use the full version of NAB Internet Banking.
Find out how you’re protected against fraud by NAB Defence: go to nab.com.au/nabdefence.
Keep track of your mobile device
Your mobile device is your way of accessing NAB Internet Banking, so don’t keep your NAB ID and password or 4-digit passcode with your mobile device. Get in touch with NAB immediately if you’ve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details.
Logout when you’re done
Make sure you logout when you’re finished using NAB Internet Banking. Once you logout, no one else can login without your NAB ID and password or 4-digit passcode.