Leaked Device is Nokia Phi (Runs WP8, Lumia 800 Successor) (Specs)August 7, 2012 6 Comments
Earlier today we showed you the leaked image below of a new Nokia Windows Phone device.
Now our friends over at NokiaInnovation are claiming that the device is the Nokia Phi, the Windows Phone 8 device that has been seen on a few apps stats recently. The phone is supposed to be the successor to the Lumia 800.
NokiaInnovation has been tipped to the following:
- It has the same curved screen but bigger screen size (cannot confirm if it will be bigger than the Lumia 900′s 4.3inch or the same) hence it will be thicker and far heavier than the Lumia 800.
- It has the same form factor, that is, polycarbonate unibody with irreplaceable battery (just like the Lumia800)
- No physical buttons on the front
- 4 physical buttons on the right side: up/down vol keys, power button and camera
- It will run on a Qualcomm Dual Core CPU (First Nokia Dual Core WP8 phone)
- It will have external SD card slot
- NFC chip on board.
- LTE enabled
What do you guys think?
You can read more at NokiaInnovation