AT&T Launching Its New Shared Data Plan on the 23rd of AugustAugust 7, 2012 2 Comments
Last month AT&T announced it new shared data plans. AT&T stated that it would launch in August. Now an AT&T rep confirmed that the plans will be available on the 23rd.
The plans will look like this:
Mobile Share with Unlimited Talk & Text
- 1 GB – $40/month & $45 for each smartphone
- 4 GB – $70/month & $40 for each smartphone
- 6 GB – $90/month & $35 for each smartphone
- 10 GB – $120/month & $30 for each smartphone
- 15 GB – $160/month & $30 for each smartphone
- 20 GB – $200/month & $30 for each smartphone
With each addition GB of data costing $15 extra
- $30/month each – Basic and quick messaging phones
- $20/month each – Laptops, LaptopConnect cards, and netbooks
- $10/month each -Tablets and gaming devices
Will you be switching your plan to one of AT&T’s new shared data plans?