Concept Art: Nokia Lumia 960 Tab (Tablet Running Windows 8)August 6, 2012 5 Comments
Yesterday we showed you concept art of a Nokia Windows Phone 8 device. Now here is a close look at the Nokia Lumia 960 Tab running Windows 8.
The Windows 8 RT concept via MyNokiaBlog features the following:
- -Design: Body in polished aluminum, backlit keyboard, form factor Nokia E7
- -OS & CPU: RT 8 & Windows dual / quad core 1.8 GHz
- -Screen: 7 “AMOLED touchscreen ClearBack glass, 1600×900 pixels, GorillaGlass, anti fingerprints, anti-reflection screen
- -Heignt / Weight: 200x102x12 mm, 390 g
- -Battery: 4300 mAh
- -12 Mpix sensor, 1080p recording, LED + xenon flash, 2 MP camera front
- -Memory: 64/128 GB mass memory, expandable with Micro SD Card
- -Conectivity: 2 micro USB (USB OTG support), HDMI, DLNA certification, Nokia AV 3.5, Bluetooth 3.0, NFC.
- -2 High quality loudspeakers
For folks that want a small factor Windows 8 tablet, this is definitely an interesting concept.
You can see more at MyNokiaBlog