Concept Art: Aluminium Lumia 910 (Windows Phone 8)August 5, 2012 3 Comments
Here is a concept created by Jonas-Daehnert, it is a Nokia Lumia (910) running Windows Phone 8. The phone is visualized as being covered in Aluminium which might be a problem.
Here are the full details:
- A little teaser of the new 910 concept. It’s not done.
- 4.3′ screen without a black screen frame.
- Remarkable thin 6.8mm and very compact.
- The body consists of aluminum.
- I don’t care about the other specs.
- Pure View is a cool technology, but at the moment it looks really ugly.
ummm…. the artisit is not a fan of specs huh?
What do you guys think?
Tags: Concept Art, Lumia 910, Windows PhoneNews