ABN AMRO Bankieren Now on Windows PhoneAugust 2, 2012 1 Comment
The official ABN AMRO Bankieren App is now available on Windows Phone
- View your accounts anywhere, any time.
- Simple transfers between your own accounts and to third-party accounts.
- Personalisation. You can give accounts names and photos.
- Access to your Internet Banking address book.
- Secure banking with an identification code of your choice.
Download for Free
Mobiel Bankieren from ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
Sign up for Mobiel Bankieren
Creating a Mobiel Bankieren profile only requires a one-off registration using the e.dentifier, after which you will be able to select the accounts you wish to use the app for.
If you have any questions about logging in to or signing up for Mobiel Bankieren, please call 0900 – 92 16 (local rates apply) or visit an ABN AMRO branch.
How much can I transfer using Mobiel Bankieren?
You can make transfers with Mobiel Bankieren using an identification code of your choice. The total amount you can transfer with your identification code will depend on the account you wish to transfer the amount to and on the daily limit. The following limits apply to transfers made with your identification code:
- Up to € 750 per day to previously used accounts. They are accounts to which you have previously transferred funds in the last 18 months.
- Up to € 250,000 per transaction to accounts registered in your own name.
- Up to € 3,000 to joint accounts.
For more information, please visit www.abnamro.nl/mobielbankieren.
Both personal and business customers can use Mobiel Bankieren. Businesses (statutory representatives) using Internet Banking can also use Mobiel Bankieren. The app will also be available to authorised employees from the end of 2012.
Mobiel Bankieren and security
Mobiel Bankieren has been developed by ABN AMRO in accordance with stringent internal security standards. You alone have access to your information. Keep your selected identification code secret, just like your PIN.