Bank of America: Mobile Check Deposit and Other Features Coming Soon to Windows PhoneJuly 27, 2012 2 Comments
Bank of America has announced a few new features that are coming to their Windows Phone app soon.
Mobile Check Deposit
Bank on your schedule, not ours
You’ve been waiting for a check and now it’s in your hand. With just your Windows Phone camera and the Mobile Banking App, you can securely deposit a check without an ATM or banking center. Snap pictures of the check, choose your account, enter the amount and send.
Available at your convenience
After the deposit has been processed and posted to your account, you’ll see the check images displayed with the deposit transaction item in Mobile Banking and Online Banking. In Online Banking, just click on the images and you’ll be able to print copies for your records. Your check images are stored only at the
bank, not on your phone.
Secure and encrypted
Transmissions for mobile deposits are encrypted using the same secure technology found in Online Banking—with the convenience to choose where and when you make your deposits.
Whether you’re at work or enjoying a day off, you can rely on alerts to inform you of changes and updates to your account. When you set up Mobile App Alerts, you’ll receive the account information you care about as push notifications in the Live Tile on your Windows® Phone.
Peace of mind
Help prevent late fees and overdraft fees by knowing when your credit card payment is due or when your checking account balance drops below an amount you set. Best of all, you can take immediate action, like using the Make transfer link in the low balance alert.
You can also set alerts for irregular account activity or changes to your personal information.
Easier than ever to earn cash back
When you’re out shopping or having dinner, check BankAmeriDeals™ on your Windows Phone and earn cash back without the hassle of clipping, printing or carrying coupons.
Simple to select and use
BankAmeriDeals™ retail and restaurant cash back deals can be selected on your Windows Phone. The deals you select are added automatically to your eligible debit and credit cards.
Shop as you normally do
Pay for your purchases with your eligible Bank of America debit or credit cards. When you swipe your card, your cash back is automatically calculated and credited to your checking or credit card account on a monthly basis.
Hopefully we can get our hands on these new features sooner rather than later.
With Mobile Banking from Bank of America, you can easily take your banking with you.* Our Mobile Banking App is convenient, fast and free. You can check your balances, transfer money, pay bills (through optional Bill Pay), and locate ATMs and banking centers.
- Pay bills and transfer funds**
- Review account balances
- Find ATM and banking center locations using GPS, with no address input required***
- Feel secure with our industry-leading mobile security and our Online Banking Security Guarantee
- You’ll enjoy peace of mind, knowing you have the same level of security as Online Banking.
- Your personal information is protected by advanced encryption technology to help prevent unauthorized access.
- As part of our Online Banking Security Guarantee, you’re not responsible for fraudulent charges made by others.****.
- We use the same SiteKey® technology to verify your identity as we do for Online Banking, providing an extra layer of security for your peace of mind.
- We never transmit account number information.