Amazon Cloud Player Client Coming to Windows PhoneJuly 16, 2012 1 Comment
Recently, Amazon posted a job listing on their site for Manager, Software Development Engineer for Windows Phone.
The job description states:
We are looking for talented individual to join us in creating the best digital music customer experience. We develop digital music software that is available on a number of websites and platforms worldwide. Our MP3 Store software is also available on the Android platform as well as other mobile platforms, and on phones from T-Mobile, Palm, Motorola, HTC, Samsung, etc. Our software is also accessible through our partners: YouTube, Pandora, Last.fm, MySpace, etc.A2Z San Francisco also develops software for the MP3 store on www.amazon.com.
- You will lead the development and launch of Cloud Player client software on Windows Phone.
- You will manage and grow a team of developers with responsibilities across the software stack.
- You will own the operational excellence of software used by millions of users.
- You will collaborate with other development teams at A2Z . and affiliated companies.
- You are adept at communicating with both technical and non-technical people, both local and remote.
- You are passionate about creating great consumer applications.
- You will help build the best digital music customer experience!
Amazon Cloud Player is a music service where you can stream your music from and/ or download it to your device for offline play. At the moment, the service is already available for Android and IOS.
Tags: amazon, Amazon Cloud Player, music, Straming, Windows Phone, WP7Featured, News