Sixt Rent a Car Service Publishes Free App on the MarketplaceJuly 14, 2012 1 Comment
Last night we posted about the Hertz official app being available on the marketplace. Overnight we got a few emails letting us know that the Sixt rent a car dervice has also published their own app on WIndows Phone and it actually beat the Hertz app to the punch.
- Select your hire car out of all vehicle categories, vans, trucks and top offer included
- Quickly find what you are looking for by using filters
- Book Sixt Express or Sixt Corporate rates
- Our station finder will show you the nearest Sixt location via GPS or have a look for a specific location by manual serach
- Use our login-assistant in order to simplify creating your user profile
- Speed up your pickup by showing the generated barcode at the Sixt station
- Keep track of your reservations mobilely: have a look at your reservation history
- Cancel your reservation on the go if your plans have changed
- Feedback function: questions on reservations, customer service and technical support
Free to Download
Sixt is an international provider of mobility services. The “Spirit of mobility” – Sixt’s motto – has already spread to 100 countries worldwide. Customers can access over 200,000 vehicles at about 4,000 service points around the world under the Sixt brand.