Xbox Live Game of the Week: Gun Bros. (Available Now)July 10, 2012 1 Comment
Gun Bros. must have an itchy trigger finger as it is now available on Windows Phone via Xbox Live. I am downloading as we speak and you should too, especially since it has a $0 price tag.
- XBOX LIVE ENABLED! – Form your own Brotherhood: Add your Xbox LIVE friends to form your brotherhood- your brothers will help protect you and destroy the T.O.O.L enemies. Every time a friend uses your Brother, you gain valuable experience to help your progress, even if you’re not currently in the game!
- HIGH END 3D GRAPHICS – Non-stop 3D Action shooter: The waves of T.O.O.L enemies just keep on coming and you and your brother need to have some serious out-of-this-world shooting skills to take those repugnant space bullies down
- NEW ZOMBIE PLANET – BOKOR! – Infested with all new ZOMBIE T.O.O.L. enemies! Included with an all new SURVIVAL MODE!
- PERFECT WAVE – Complete a wave without taking any damage to receive an explodium bonus for that wave. No pain, you gain!
- THE BROS LIKE BIG GUNS – Tons of insanely powerful Guns, Armor and other explosive power-ups to get your hands on in the F.R.A.G.G.E.D Armory.
Free to Download
Don’t be a T.O.O.L… Enlist with the GUN BROS today!
The Freakishly Rugged Advanced Genetics Galactic Enforcement Division (AKA F.R.A.G.G.E.D) specializes in the development and deployment of superhuman special agents. Headed since its formation by the brilliant soldier-turned-scientist Mother Gun, its current roster consists of only two active field operatives, code-named Percy and Francis Gun. Their lifelong mission: to protect the cosmos from the Tyrannical Oppressors of Life known as T.O.O.L.
Like a super-powered fungus gone haywire, the evil T.O.O.L organization has grown from the dankest levels of the criminal underworld to spread its own brand of malevolent funk to every corner of the galaxy. Most recently, they’ve set their sights on harvesting the rare element Xplodium in an effort to create even more powerful weapons to enslave the universe… But not if the GUN BROS have anything to do about it!