Armed Launches on Windows 8 – Multiplayer w/ Windows Phone in Next UpdateJuly 5, 2012 2 Comments
The popular Windows Phone strategy game ARMED! has landed on the Windows 8 store. You can get the game for free and enjoy the game on your PC running the Windows 8 preview. The really exciting news however is the fact that you will be able to play against Windows Phone users and vice versa after the WP version recieves a small update on V1.5.
You can get the game here http://www.armedgame.com/get-armed
Windows Phone Version
ARMED! is a sci-fi turn-based multiplayer strategy game for Windows Phone created by indie studio, Sickhead Games. Part RTS, part tabletop strategy, ARMED! puts you in command of a fleet of futuristic tanks, turrets, and robots with one goal: infiltrate enemy territory, crush their forces, and destroy their headquarters. Play ranked head-to-head games against online opponents, challenge your friends to a correspondence game, or battle the AI in single player mode.
- Five maps with unique artwork and tactical terrain features.
- 12 offensive and defensive units to command into battle.
- Over 50 unit upgrades and special attacks to help turn the tide.
- Simultaneous turn online multiplayer with ratings and matchmaking.
- Play custom correspondence matches against friends.
- Step by step tutorial that gets you right into the game.
- Tile updates with turn notifications
- Track your rankings on the real time leaderboards.
- Scoreloop integration with photo profiles.
- Ad supported trial with free online multiplayer.
Go ahead… get ARMED!
Tags: armed, Free Games, Windows 8, Windows PhoneFeatured, Games