Amazon’s Kindle App Gets Updated to Mango (About Time)July 1, 2012 1 Comment
Amazon’s Kindle app has fianlly gotten its mango update which gives it fast resume. Users can finally leave the app to answer calls, text etc. and quickly get back to reading.
Get the best reading experience available on your Windows Phone:
- Shop the Kindle Store for over 750,000* Kindle books, including New Releases and 107 of 111 New York Times Best Sellers. Over 550,000* of these books are $9.99 or less, including 73 New York Times Best Sellers.
- Choose from thousands of free classics, such as Pride and Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
- Get free book samples – read the first chapter free before you decide to buy.
- Customize your reading experience by choosing the background color, font size, and either portrait or landscape format.
- Personalized book recommendations on your Kindle app home screen and the ability to send a book suggestion to a friend from any book in your library without leaving the app
- Simply tap on either side of the screen or flick to turn pages.
- You can also read your Kindle books on your Kindle, Kindle DX, PC, Mac, Android phone, iPhone, iPad and BlackBerry. Our Whispersync technology syncs your last page read, notes, bookmarks, and highlights across devices, so you can pick up where you left off.
- Selection and price of books in the Kindle Store may vary by country.
Free to Download
The Kindle app is optimized for the Windows Phone, giving users the ability to read Kindle books on a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. You’ll have access to over 750,000* books in the Kindle Store, including best sellers and new releases. Amazon Whispersync automatically syncs your last page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights across devices (including Kindle), so you can pick up where you left off on another device.