Leaked: Nokia Drive 3.0 User ManualJune 27, 2012 2 Comments
Nokia Drive 3.0 which isn’t out yet has been leaked. Now the app itself hasn’t but the user manual from Nokia themselves can be found here.
From the user manual we can see that the GPS aplication includes the following features:
- Find your way with turn-by-turn directions and voice guidance
- Track your location, speed, and the distance driven, even if not navigating
- Preload maps before travelling and use Nokia Drive offline to save data costs
- Save your most-used destinations to your phone
- Get a warning when you exceed the speed limit
- Get real-time info on traffic incidents and conditions on your daily routes using My Commute
We also saw a few features leaked back in may but these are straight from Nokia themselves.
Tags: gps, Nokia, Nokia Drive, Windows PhoneApps