BankWest Publishes Their Banking App on Windows PhoneJune 25, 2012 2 Comments
BankWest has published their banking app for the Windows Phone Marketplace.
- everyday banking on the go for existing customers, with our friendly online mobile banking facility
- Bankwest ATM and store locations and information so you know where and when you can find us
- Commonwealth Bank ATM locations
- our handy savings calculator
- foreign exchange rates
- simple access to our friendly staff via our Bankwest contacts
Free to Download
At Bankwest, we’re on a mission to make banking a more positive experience for everyone. As part of that mission you can access Happy Banking wherever you are through our app. This exciting app gives you the convenience to access your online banking, or help you locate your nearest ATM or Bankwest store, wherever you are. We’ve also included a little extra tool, our Bankwest savings calculator, to help you achieve your savings goals faster so you can do the things that make you happy.
Everyday mobile banking lets you use your Windows Phone 7 device to access Bankwest Online Banking (BOB) and Online Business Banking’s (OBB) most popular features – like checking your account balance, viewing a recent transaction, making transfers to linked and 3rd party accounts, paying bills via BPAY® and viewing your future transactions. If you are not registered with BOB or OBB, visit the Bankwest website or your local Bankwest store. Alternatively, BOB users can call us on 1300 440 749 and OBB users can call on 13 7000.
Tbanks Heatblast for the Tip!!!