MonsterUp Adventures Gets Updated – Dev Touts NumbersJune 21, 2012 1 Comment
Karios Games has announced that MonsterUp Adventures has already received 1,000 downloads in a weeks time. The game is also top 5 platform games in numerous Windows Phone markets.
#5 in Greece
#5 in the UK
#6 in the US
#4 in Germany
#3 in Spain
#6 in France
#9 in Hong Kong
#4 in Singapore
#5 in Denmark
#5 in Belgium
#4 in Switzerland (FR)
#6 in Mexico
#3 in Canada (EN)
They also took this opportunity to announce an update to the game which brings these new features.
- Ability to buy gems for the game, using our webstore at www.kariosgames.com (until in-app purchases come to Windows Phone 8 with wallet)
- Much better results screen with a breakdown of the total score
- Platforms stick a bit when they reach the bottom of the screen, making it easier to hit them if you need them (while falling to your death)
- Added gems requirement screen during countdown
- Fixed shop button position in trial version
- Fixed an achievement being unachievable (“Well Done”)
- Fixed volume control in settings
- Fixed Redeem keyboard background
If the update isn’t live now, it should be very soon.
To get free gems for the game, go here.
Free to Try – $1.99 to Buy
The long awaited sequel is finally here!
After a short vacation in Murloland, the adorable Monsters return to TrelloLand only to discover that the evil Skotos has kidnapped the Trella! It’s time for action!
Make your way through the land, have fun, collect the gems and defeat the evil Skotos and his minions before they take over TrelloLand!
The monsters are back…
…and so is the fun!