Leaked: Microsoft’s Massive Roadmap for Xbox (XTV, Xbox 720, Kinect V2, etc)June 16, 2012 4 Comments
A slideshow from 2 years ago show Microsofts roadmap for the Xbox system and related services. This includes things like:
- XTV -Xbox TV will be launched “Holiday 2012″ and will be what it sounds like. Full support won’t be till the Xbox 720 though in 2013. It will work on the Xbox 360, Phone and PC.
- Fortaleza (Kinect 3D Glasses) in 2014 with WiFi for living room; by 2015 it will have a cell radio/4G for use everywhere
- By 2015 “Xbox experiences served up form the cloud. Instantly on any screen.”
- Xbox 720 Media Hub – “Record TV in the background and serve up to any device in the household.Stream your personal videos, music, photos and more and play them back from any device. Start and play your favorite Xbox games from other devices like phones and PCs with RemoteFX technology…Take your entertainment everywhere. Start on one screen but instantly pause and play it again from any other device makes it best way to enjoy your TV, movies and music when you’re on the go.”
- Kinect v2 Sensor (2013) – Better 3D Play Space (closer, wider, deeper); Improved Voice Rec.; 4 Player tracking; Dedicated Processing; Improved HD
I tried to take as many useful slides from the site as possible. had to shrink them so they could fit on here but feel free to click through these images for the original size.
I am still going through the massive amount of information presented in this leak. If these are two years old, I can not wait to see what they now have in stored for us.
You can see more on scribd (if it is still there)