Western Digital Launches “WD 2go” on Windows PhoneJune 12, 2012 No Comments
Western Digital has launched their WD 2Go app on Windows Phone that lets you access videos, music and pictures from your WD My Book® Live.
WD 2go lets you
• Access content stored on your personal cloud storage device
• Open and view photos and movies and listen to music
• Download content for offline access
• Automatically sync content from your My Book Live to your mobile device
• Secure your content with a passcode
• Share files as links and edit files with third-party apps on your devices
WD 2go plays and displays the following file types using the built-in apps on your Windows Phone:
Download for Free
The WD 2go™ app lets you access, share, and download photos, movies, music, and files stored on your WD My Book® Live™ or My Book Live Duo. With secure access to your personal cloud content from your mobile device, you can access, share, and download your media with 100% confidence!
Note: Some files may not display due to Windows Phone platform or device limitations, network latency, and resolution or bit rate of video and audio files. In addition, some file types may require you to download specific third-party apps from Windows Phone Marketplace. Some productivity file types, such as Microsoft Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint® and Adobe® PDF may require an active network connection for viewing.
• WD My Book Live or My Book Live Duo personal cloud storage device connected to the Internet
• The 12-digit access code generated by your WD storage device
• Windows Phone with OS 7.5 or higher
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WesternDigital
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital or @WD