Beautiful Mind Games Launches Pairanoia (Available Now)June 10, 2012 2 Comments
- Position pieces on the game board to form “pairs”. A pair is two adjacent pieces of either the same shape or the same color, but not both. One piece can be a part of more than one pair. Any two adjacent pieces must form a valid pair.
- In single-player mode, the object of the game is to form as many pairs as possible. Get extra points for completing your task faster.
- In two-player mode, your goal is form more pairs than your opponent.
- Track your performance over time and post your grade to online leaderboards.
- Choose from a variety of difficulty levels and draw pile sizes.
- Leave the game unfinished and come back later to complete it.
Download for Free
Pairanoia is an addictive strategy game in the tradition of Qwirkle, Rummikub, and Scrabble. It as simple as matching colors and shapes, but also requires tactical maneuvers and well-planned strategy. You can play alone, test your skills against the computer, or challenge a friend.