Sudoku: Fun Free Game Adds ‘Kanji Mode’ (promo video)June 2, 2012 No Comments
Sudoku, a fun and free version of the massively popular numbers game has been updated recently as the developers have added ‘Kanji Mode’.
Sudoku now in Kanji mode
On 26/04/2012 blugri launched “Sudoku” and since that day downloads are growing fast! To create an extra challenge for our loyal players and newcomers, blugri now created the ‘Kanji Mode’.
Kanji is one of the three scripts that form the Japanese writing, the other two scrips are called Hiragana and Katakana. The characters originate from Chinese characters, and were introduced to Japan nearly 2,000 years ago.
From today, you can play the Sudoku puzzle with Japanese Kanji characters!
Download for Free
The N°1 mobile Sudoku – unlimited generation of Sudoku’s and high quality graphics!
Challenge your brain and play this classic puzzle game! For free!
• Three levels of difficulty
• Unlimited and fast generation of Sudoku puzzles
• High quality graphics and sound
• Pauze feature: Your game is automatically saved when you get a phone call, switch applications,…
• Great statistics that help track your progress: your best time, the number of games finished,…
• Pencil mode, to try different options in a cell
• Hint button to help you out when you’re stuck