Fun Vintage Disney Inspired “Pirate Cat” Game (Free Until June 1st)May 27, 2012 1 Comment
Enjoy creative and fun games? You should then check out Pirate Cat” which is all of that and more. It is free until June 1st and that is definitely a steal.
- Original old school graphics, inspired by first Walt Disney cartoons in the 1920s
- One finger and accelerometer controls, one-hand gameplay
- Original and challenging game design, catch feathers to keep flying
- Adaptive difficulty, the better you are the more challenging the game will be
- Six unlockable features with huge impact on the gameplay
- Global leaderboards
- 24 unlockable trophies
About Developer: e man game studio, created by Maxime Millet, who used to work on mobile game industry during 5 years, on title such as PacMan Kart rally on java devices, or Pro Evolutions Soccer 2011 on Windows Phone devices.
Download for Free
Get the game for free before June 1st!
The captain found THE map, but it does not really lead to the expected location… Actually, it takes to the moon, and he thought that sending you there to dig up the treasure would be a great idea.
You are the Pirate Cat, and you have to reach the moon by using your brand new handmade wings, hitting birds and collecting feathers to keep flying. Try to reach the moon before the break of dawn!