Fully unlocked RainbowMod ROM for Nokia Lumia 800May 24, 2012 2 Comments
Introducing RainbowMod, a fully unlocked ROM for your Nokia Lumia 800. we recently posted one for the Lumia 710 and now RainbowMod for the 800 has made its appearance.
The latest custom ROM includes;
- Full Unlock from UltraShot
- Removed OEM applications (Nokia Drive, Maps, etc.)
- Search key remapping
- QuickLaunch menu for quick switching state of WiFi, 3G, Flight mode, Power save, etc.
- Ability to access file system via WiFi/USB
- Integrated Live ID, DppImplant no longer needed, but new key can also be banned
- Orientation locker
- Added multiple colour themes
- Easy installation xap from browser or file manager
- Unlocked Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts (limitation of Chinese firmware)
- Added Google and Yandex search engines
- xb0xmod cert for cab-updates
- Lots of minor changes
- Updatability via Zune (not guaranteed
You need an unlocked Qualcomm bootloader to be able to flash the ROM.
Remember we hold no responsibility if anything goes wrong, this will also void your warranty.
You can go to XDADevelopers for more information and to download.
Tags: Lumia 800, RainbowMod, ROM, XDANews