NextGen Reader Updated to V3.0May 15, 2012 1 Comment
The popular NextGen Reader app on WIndows Phone has recieved another big update. This time the new features are:
What’s New in V3.0
- Improved startup time and performance.
- New subscriptions view.
- Collapse/expand folders from appbar menu.
- Show all/updated sources from appbar menu.
- Support for favicons.
- Articles list with filters on top (unread, all) similar to mail app.
- New: Mark items older than a day/week as read and sync.
- Save to Readability (settings -> accounts).
- Pin ‘All Items’ or ‘Starred’ tile to start screen.
- New live tile option (based on phone theme).
- Customize update mode per live tile e.g. images on front.
- Post link in status update (e.g. sharing to Facebook).
- Many more improvements and bug fixes.
You can go here for the full changelog
Free to Try – $1.99 to Buy
Last update: 9 Dec,11 (Ad-free trial + Mango)
NextGen Reader is your favorite Google Reader client for Windows Phone Mango.
** v2 WP 7.5 FEATURES **
o Now supports multiple live tiles and fast app switching!
o Pin your favorite feeds/folders to home screen.
o Share status using inbuilt phone accounts.
** ALL FEATURES **
o Full offline support with image caching.
o Select multiple items just like wp7 mail app.
o Completely secure – uses https and encryption.
o Metro UI + custom themes in application.
o Support for YouTube in articles.
o Send to InstaPaper and Read It Later.
o Post to twitter/facebook/windows live.
o Share articles with url shortner.
o Sync items as per choice – all or unread only.
o Choose default mobilizer – instapaper, google, readability.
o Lock your device during refresh.
o Toggle between “unread only” or “all items” mode using appbar:
- display all feeds or only unread feeds.
- display all articles or only unread articles.
o Auto hide articles/feeds/folder when marked as read.
o Sync only selected feed or folder.
Tags: Google Reader, nextgen reader, RSS, Windows Phone, WP7Apps